Dry ice(CO2) cleaning system and services
A moderate blast cleaning system which applies dry ice powder.
Dry ice blast cleaner "SUPERBLAST" is used in following application!
- Application (1) : Maintenance of mold for plastic optical lens
- Application (2) : Repair of motor (with carbon brush) for CMP slurry tube pump
- Application (3) : Finishing surface cleaning of precision machine parts (substitute to ultrasonic)
- Application (4) : Barr removal of thermosetting resin (Unsaturated polyester etc.)
- Application (5) : Semiconductor manufacturing process : semiconductor manufacturing system parts cleaning
- Application (6) : Fine ceramics baking furnace cleaning
Cleaning demo is available. Please ask for detail.
Introduction of process flow and details of our cleaning service.
Introduction of Dry Ice Cleaning Machine "Superblast": specifications and reference information
What is Dry Ice (CO2) Blast Cleaning?
Principle of Dry Ice (CO2) Blast Cleaning
The device blasts dry ice particles from a nozzle against a target, by using air pressure. Micro cracks are generated by its thermal shock, which removes the film. At the same time, it removes the stain and the dust from the surface of the target, by using the rapid evaporation of the dry ice.
Features and Merits
Super Blast features are described on the left side below. It can provide specific benefits described on the right side below, because of its features. As a result, our dry ice cleaning provides environmentally friendly method of cleaning and can dramatically increase working efficiency.
Dry ice (CO2) blast cleaning has superiority in environment protection and labor health, thus it is expected to replace chlorine/carbon based cleaning. No only being environment friendly, but also it is a precision cleaning method compliant to 3R (Reuse/Reduce/Recycle) technologies.
Dry ice(CO2) cleaning
system and services
Dry ice(CO2) cleaning system Line-up
- Dry Ice Cleaning System "SUPERBLAST" Line-up
- SUPER BLAST DSC-Ⅰ
- SUPER BLAST DSC-Ⅴ "Reborn"
- SUPER BLAST Elite20 / Xtreme40